BBQ Chicken with Bacon and Cheddar makes the perfect addition to a summer weeknight or weekend menu. The delicious flavor combination of chicken, smokey bacon, spicy peach BBQ sauce and the creamy, earthy flavor of the Cheddar cheese is like magic.
The rich and creamy texture of the cheddar paired with the spicy, sweet and smokey flavor of the peach BBQ sauce is perfection on a plate! So easy to pull together for a quick weeknight meal, yet perfect for entertaining friends and family on the weekends as well. I just love recipes like that!
Just get your tastebuds ready for a BBQ chicken recipe that you’ll want time and time again.
Here’s my BBQ Chicken with Bacon and Cheddar Recipe. I know you’ll love it!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 (10-ounce) package Cheddar cheese, sliced into about 18 - 24 slices
- 1 recipe Peach BBQ sauce
- Preheat grill to 350º F degrees.
- Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon, stretching it to ensure wrapped tightly. If needed, secure with a toothpick. Place chicken onto grill and grill until cooked throughout. Chicken should register 165º F when measured with an internal meat probe.
- Once chicken registers 165º F, spoon on peach BBQ sauce and lightly spread to cover. Then place three to four slices of Cheddar cheese on top of bbq sauce. Then, drizzle more bbq sauce on top of Cheddar cheese. Cook on grill about 3-5 more minutes to allow cheese to begin to melt.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.