Okay, so remember that Frozen Fruit Salad that I talked about the other day?
Well, if you even half-way thought about making it, this is going to send you right on over the edge.
You should just go ahead and write this down on your Recipes I Have to Make Immediately list.
Don’t you have one of those?
I think my list is about 16 pages long at this point, but hey, who’s counting?
Let me tell you just a little bit more about this pie to convince you.
1. It’s easy, as well… pie to make.
2. It’s out of this world delicious.
3. You’ll be the hit every single place you take this delicious confection.
4. More people will rave about this pie than Carter has liver pills. (that’s an expression used in my family to mean – a ton!)
5. It will become one of those recipes that people request.
6. You can make it up to a week or so in advance.
7. Did I mention it’s easy? And delicious? And easy?
Umm, by the way, it’s so delicious, you might want to think about going ahead and making two of these. It disappears even quicker than the short amount of time it takes to make it – and that’s practically no time at all!
The thing that takes the longest about this pie is baking the graham cracker crust.
Here’s how I make it.
Okay now, go make this pie and let me know what you think. I can’t wait to hear!
Robyn xoxoPin It