Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
Recipe type: Dessert, Appetizer
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Serve with graham crackers or apple wedges.
Do NOT use reduced fat cream cheese as it may cause your dip to have the wrong consistency.
Recipe by Cooking | Add a Pinch at http://addapinch.com/cooking/cookie-dough-dip-recipe/