Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast Recipe
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
- 1 3-4 pound pork roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Place pork roast into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over pork roast.
- Cook on low setting of slow cooker for 8-10 hours. Leave meat in the slow cooker on the "warm" setting for about 4 more hours or until the meat easily will pull with two forks.
- Internal temperature of pork roast should be between 190º F and 205º F.
- Remove from slow cooker and allow to rest about 5-10 minutes. Then, slice or pull for serving, basting with pan juices from slow cooker.
- Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use or pour into a saucepan over medium heat and reduce by half to serve alongside your pork roast.
Recipe by Add a Pinch at http://addapinch.com/balsamic-pork-roast-recipe/