Horseradish Ranch Dressing makes a delicious, fresh ranch dressing recipe full of flavor!
You need this horseradish ranch dressing in your life. Promise.
It perfectly perks up so many things from salads to sandwiches and makes a delightfully delicious dip for wings and things, too. Believe me when I say, you’ll keep this horseradish ranch dressing on hand in the refrigerator as much as possible.
Thankfully, it only takes a minute to whip up.
Here’s my Horseradish Ranch Dressing recipe. Make it as soon as possible. You’ll thank me.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a glass Mason jar, tighten the lid, and shake until well combined. Use as a salad dressing or as a dip.