This Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is so quick and easy! Made of just six ingredients and ready in less than 30 minutes, this spinach artichoke dip is a favorite!
One of my family’s favorite things to snack on are delicious dips. Sweet dips like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Gingerbread Cookie Dough are quick go to recipes, but there is definitely something special about a delicious hot dip served right out of the oven like this spinach artichoke or buffalo chicken dip. It makes whatever you are doing just seem so special.
The other afternoon we made my favorite recipe for Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip that my Mama always made when we were growing up. Our supper was still cooking and I thought a quick little snack would be perfect to hold us over until supper was done.
Oh my goodness.
I almost didn’t share.
If it has been a little while since I’ve made it, I always think it tastes better than I remembered and wonder why I haven’t made it in a while.
Perfect with corn or tortilla chips, toasted pita wedges or even bagel chips, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is really hard to beat.
You know what, it even tastes great right off of the spoon, too.
Here’s Mama’s Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe. I know you’ll love it!
- 1 (14-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1½ cups mayonnaise or whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1½ cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- pinch garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Mix all ingredients together until well combined and pour into a shallow baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
From the Add a Pinch recipe archives, originally posted 2011.