This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I knew they’d make fast friends. My favorite chocolate covered pretzels and my husband’s favorite peanut butter pie. Too bad they aren’t making friends with my hips.
Chocolate Covered Pretzels Peanut Butter Pie
- 2 cups chocolate covered pretzels roughly chopped (reserve ½ cup)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups whipped cream reserve 1 cupm and pretzel pieces prior to serving.
- Make pie crusts.
- Mix chopped pretzels, sugar, and melted butter together in medium bowl.
- Chocolate will begin to melt slightly. Mix until well combined.
- Press into two buttered 9-inch pie plates. Set aside.
- Beat creamed cheese until fluffy.
- Add confectioner's sugar, milk, and peanut butter and continue mixing until creamy.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour into prepared pie crusts.
- Freeze until about 15 minutes before ready to serve.
- Allow to thaw and top with reserved whipped cream and pretzel pieces prior to serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Now, please excuse me while I go walk on my treadmill for a gazillion hours.
This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesday at We Are THAT Family.