Coming Up Roses
Everything’s coming up roses in this collection of rose scented beauty products and home decor items.
With one whiff of anything rose scented, I’m immediately transported to my Grandmother’s bathroom. She always had a bottle of Rose Milk lotion on her vanity counter. Even though her perfume of choice was Estee Lauder for special occasions, throughout the week when she would hug you, you could always pick up a faint scent of roses lingering on her skin from her lotion.
Lately, I’ve noticed that I’ve been gravitating more to items with the floral scent, as well as the rosy shade, myself. I’m not sure if it because of the time of year, if more items are featuring the scent or what, but I absolutely love it.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- I love this rosewater mist as a toner before my makeup in the mornings and as a boost in the afternoon for a quick hydration fix. I have to admit that I also love to use it layered with my lotion instead of a perfume.
- I’m not the first to rave about the scent of these candles and I feel sure I won’t be the last. I think they actually do a great job of faintly perfuming a room without even burning them. Since they are pricey for a candle, I’ve been saving burning this one I was given for as long as I can. Ha!
- While this tinted lip and cheek oil doesn’t have a scent, just a touch of it definitely gives you a rosy glow!
- I’ve always been one to love lipsticks and I’m loving everything about this one. With a faint scent of roses, rich, creamy color and staying power, it is a new favorite for sure.
- You knew a creamy lotion had to make this list, didn’t you? This one leaves my skin feeling so silky with a great scent that lingers.
- I’ve sung the praises of cleansing oils many times. I look forward to my evening ritual of removing my makeup with this one each day.
Have you found a rose scented item that you are loving?