Pot Roast made in the slow cooker makes a family favorite, simple meal. This pot roast is tender with tons of flavor.
Pot roast is one of our favorite meals. I think everyone has their favorite way of preparing a pot roast, but I want to share with you the easiest, tastiest, most delicious way that I’ve found. It’s part of my weekly meal plan because my family loves it so much!
You can easily prepare pot roast on the stove or in the oven, but I love this recipe the best since I can prepare it as we travel in our motorhome. I put it in the crockpot, add a few special ingredients, and let it do it’s thing!
I have to tell you, within a short time, the smell is amazing!
Here’s how I make my slow cooker pot roast.
Crock Pot Beef Pot Roast
- 1 (2-3) pound roast, your favorite cut
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Stone House Seasoning
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Pour apple cider vinegar and Worcestershire sauce over meat.
- Sprinkle Stone House Seasoning onto meat.
- Add water to about 1/4 the depth of the roast.
- Cook for eight hours on low setting.
- Remove from crock pot and spoon about 1 cup of broth over roast.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.