This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Even though we’re right in the midst of decorating, shopping and preparing for the holidays, this also makes one of the top travel times of the year – and not just to visit with friends and family. We’ve always enjoyed when we are able to take trips during the holiday season and throughout the winter to a warmer climate. We’ve cruised a few times during the holiday season, once with my husband’s family after Christmas and then Mama and I recently enjoyed a cruise. together. Both trips had me making lists after lists of must-take items for our trips. So, if a warm weather escape is in your plans this winter, here are some great essentials you might want to add to your Christmas list so you are ready to go!
- A classic swim coverup
- A few swimsuits in your favorite styles
- A fun and functional tote for the pool and excursions
- Rubber soled sandals are great for walking on deck
- A camera to record all of those memories
- Protect your face and hair with a floppy hat
- Sunglasses are indispensable
- A maxi dress works for day and night. Depending on the length of your cruise, you may have a formal night as well.
- Pick luggage that will easily hold what you need and don’t overpack
Other essentials you’ll need:
- Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Disclosure: I was the guest of Princess Cruises, but as always, opinions are all my own. This post contains affiliate links.
ROBYN, I AM AFRAID IM A BIT LIKE YOUR GRANDMOTHER ITS A PINCH OF THIS AND THAT I SELDOM USE A RECIPE I BAKE AN COOK BY FEEL AND TASTE.MY FRIEND HAS ASKED ME UMPTEEN TIMES FOR MY IRISH SODA BREAD , IN THE END I TOLD HER COME AND WATCH WHILE I MAKE IT AS I DO NOT HAVE A RECIPE I HAVE BEEN BAKING AND COOKING SINCE I WAS A CHILD OF 6 YEARS WITH MY MOTHER IN THE KITCHEN .
I REALLY ENJOY COOKING
WE HAVE ALSO TRAVELLED A LOT AND LIVED IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES . IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE .WE NOW SPEND OUR TIME BETWEEN SPAIN AND CANADA
Can I ask how you made the picture with the images on white background?!