Even though we’re right in the midst of decorating, shopping and preparing for the holidays, this also makes one of the top travel times of the year – and not just to visit with friends and family. We’ve always enjoyed when we are able to take trips during the holiday season and throughout the winter to a warmer climate. We’ve cruised a few times during the holiday season, once with my husband’s family after Christmas and then Mama and I recently enjoyed a cruise. together. Both trips had me making lists after lists of must-take items for our trips. So, if a warm weather escape is in your plans this winter, here are some great essentials you might want to add to your Christmas list so you are ready to go!
- A classic swim coverup
- A few swimsuits in your favorite styles
- A fun and functional tote for the pool and excursions
- Rubber soled sandals are great for walking on deck
- A camera to record all of those memories
- Protect your face and hair with a floppy hat
- Sunglasses are indispensable
- A maxi dress works for day and night. Depending on the length of your cruise, you may have a formal night as well.
- Pick luggage that will easily hold what you need and don’t overpack
Other essentials you’ll need:
- Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Disclosure: I was the guest of Princess Cruises, but as always, opinions are all my own. This post contains affiliate links.