Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon Recipe
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
Serves: 4 - 6
- 1½ - 2 pounds salmon
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Arrange the oven rack to the mid position and preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with enough foil to completely enclose around salmon. Arrange salmon onto the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Stir together melted butter, garlic, and lemon juice and pour over the salmon. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary and enclose the salmon into the foil packet.
- Bake the salmon for 12 minutes, then open up the foil packet and turn the oven to the broil setting. Broil the salmon on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Recipe by Add a Pinch at https://addapinch.com/lemon-garlic-butter-salmon-recipe/