This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
A collection of gift ideas for the kids and teens on your gift list!
Can you believe that Christmas is less than a week away?! I heard a lady at the hairdresser yesterday say that she hated giving gifts at Christmas. I think I know what she meant, but it broke my heart. I’ve always loved picking out presents and giving them throughout the year, especially at Christmas. Throughout the year, I keep notes in Evernote on my phone of ideas that I think would be perfect for those on my gift list. I love surprising them with something that I’ve selected just for them based on something they may have mentioned months prior. But buying for the children and teens on my list has always been one of my very favorites! I loved pulling together a list of items I think are perfect for the kids and teens this year!
- Teens love this HoodieBuddie with built in ear plugs to listen to their music.
- Oh the pictures they can make with this selfie stick!
- The gift of a beginner acoustic guitar could be a gift for a lifetime.
- I swooned over this huge stuffed golden retriever! Annabelle and Ranger will be jealous!
- A set of Dr. Seuss books will entertain for years.
- What teen girl wouldn’t love this monogrammed eye mask at her next pj party?!
- She’ll definitely love this beautiful watch with it’s preppy, colorful band!
- Keep their hands super toasty in these cable knit mittens.
- Remember Polaroids? Well, the youth of today will have a blast with this instant camera.
- I played with the dream house my sister and I got for Christmas for hours and hours and hours and hours!