Hamburger Sliders with a Spicy Cilantro Lime Spread
Hamburger Sliders with a Spicy Cilantro Lime Spread perfect for lunch, supper or a hearty party appetizer.
Hamburger sliders make a perfect lunch, dinner, or party appetizer. They’ve actually become one of my family’s favorite requests on weekends. I can quickly have them on the table with just a few simple ingredients that I generally have on hand in my kitchen. Hamburger sliders are great with the traditional condiments you like on your hamburger, or as Little Buddy prefers with just a slice of cheese. But the spicy cilantro lime spread I whipped up absolutely takes them over the top!
Here’s my Hamburger Slide recipe.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- slider buns or rolls
- Mix together ground beef, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce until well-combined.
- Form into 8 small patties. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Blend together mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, Tabasco sauce, salt, and pepper until creamy. Adjust to your personal taste preference.
- Cook hamburger patties. Open slider buns or rolls and spread spicy cilantro lime spread on top and bottom of bun.
- Add hamburger patty and lettuce, cheese, and tomato.
- Serve warm.