This week’s Link Love includes favorites from around the web of brow shaping with Bobbi Brown, photography tips, how to make a plush animal mat, DIY homemade vanilla extract, and more.
1. I love learning tips like in this video for Brow Shaping with Bobbi Brown // Byrdie
2. This is the year to conquer manual mode in every situation. This looks like a great place to start. How to Learn Your Camera’s Light Meter and Manual Mode // Digital Photography School
3. I notoriously have an issue falling asleep at night. I love this method from Dr. Weil. How to Fall Asleep in Less than 1 Minute // Byrdie
4. Cuteness overload with this cute craft. Make a Plush Animal Mat // A Beautiful Mess
5. In How to Make Vanilla Extract , Heather reminds me to get a jump start for the year! // Heather Bullard
6. I’m thinking this Southern girls love for Target just grew a million times more than I’d ever thought possible! Lilly Pulitzer for Target // Southern Living
7. Cioppino is one of my favorite dishes when I travel to the west coast and Elise’s looks perfect! I might just make it at home! // Simply Recipes