This week’s Link Love includes everything from a couple of great beauty how-to’s, cute DIY Derby Hat drink stirrers, to those common allergies making us sneeze and more.
- This map of the most common outdoor allergies by region is handy if you travel much. Mercy, the pecan trees at our farm are some sneeze-makers lately!
- Happy Birthday to one of my favorite southern icons! I LOVE them!
- I like many of these neutral and colorful dress ideas to wear to a spring wedding. ‘Tis the season!
- My hair always looks so much better after I get a fresh cut and style. I was searching for tips and behold – a secret tip to help me use my round brush!
- I’m loving this skin-perfecting tutorial from one of my favorite beauty gurus! Beautiful!
- Like this list of several ways to create your own happiness at work.
- It’s almost time for the Kentucky Derby – these colorful DIY drink stirrers celebrate the iconic Derby hat in style!
- Want to know this neat trick to help your memory? Hint – it’s something we could all use more of!
- What a beautiful light show in space! Happy Birthday, Hubble!
What interesting tips and stories have you seen this week? I’d love to know!