This week’s Link Love includes favorites from around the web of Harper Lee’s new book, the best new drug store beauty launches, and what to do with 24 hours in Nashville and more!
1. All I have to say is, I’ve already pre-ordered copies of Harper Lee’s new book coming in July! I can’t wait!
2. We’ve always said if we ever lived in a city, Nashville would be one of our top choices. Here’s a great list on how to spend 24 hours there! // Design Sponge
3. I love this easy chart on the ideal amount of sleep for each age group. Let’s just say, I need to up my sleeping game! // Lifehacker
4. I have a confession. I’ve never been to Ikea. Can we still be friends? Here are a few of their products from 2015. Maybe I’ll make it there. One day. // Remodelista
5. I have a friend who is always talking about how she fights with her thin hair. Love this list of great hairstyles. // Byrdie
6. Learning a foreign language on your bucket list? Love the idea of learning in just 5 minutes a day! // Lifehacker
7. Learn how to sport your red lips without smearing all over! // The Beauty Department
8. Love these 10 take aways from the HGTV Dream Home. // The Inspired Room
9. It’s not long until wedding season and this quick bridesmaid hair is beautiful! // The Beauty Department