This week’s Link Love includes favorites from around the web of how to have an amazing life, a master gardener’s sketch book, how to tell a joke and more!
1. Vogue’s Editor, Anna Wintour, gives advice on becoming successful which includes that “everyone should be fired once.” // Page Six
2. I absolutely love these 8 simple ways to take your life from great to amazing! Each one is a gem by itself! // Inc.
3. One of my favorite parts of my visit to Blackberry Farm was meeting Master Gardener John Coykendall. You’ll love peeking into his sketch book in this article. // Garden and Gun
5. I love everything about this kitchen and the article about how to get through winter. // Savvy Home Blog
6. Great tips on how to get more natural smiles when taking photographs of children. // Digital Photography School
7. Brows are all the rage and these are great tips on how to get perfectly shaped ones. // Byrdie
8. Ever tell a joke and it fall flat? Here are the five mistakes people make when telling jokes that might help. // Lifehacker
9. I tend to stick with neutrals and the occasional red nails for the holidays. Here’s the forecast for nail polish this spring. //