This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Rosemary shrimp makes for an easy, yet elegant supper! Perfect for company or a weeknight meal!
As the sun begins to set, we head out. It’s the perfect time of day for Little Buddy to hop on his bike and for me to lace up my tennis shoes and get some exercise. It’s the first time of the day we have been able to bear it. Well, we could go out really early in the morning before the day has heated up so much, but honestly — neither of us are morning people.
And during our long walks, I wonder, are these the moments that Little Buddy will remember? Are we making special memories of which he’ll hold on to forever in his heart? Will the dance of the firefly magically replace the moments of my drilling in his head to please pick up his Legos?
And as we gather rosemary for our shrimp, I realize his laughter is painting these special moments in both of our hearts.
Rosemary Shrimp Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and de-veined
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a large bowl, whisk. Add shrimp to mixture and stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for 2 hours.
- Add marinated shrimp along with marinade to a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for approximately 6-10 minutes until all shrimp have turned bright pink. Remove from heat and serve.