My family loves to travel – especially in our RV. There is just something about loading up in the RV and getting on the road that makes those cares of home just seem so insignificant. While we love it, it will wear you out getting ready for a trip.
- – Buying groceries and stocking the RV
- – Moving groceries from the house to the RV
- – Packing clothes, toys, school and electronics (can’t forget school or our electronics)
- – Getting the farm animals ready for someone else to take care of them
- – Leaving the house cleaner than it is normally for our house-sitter
- – Placing holds on all the mail, newspapers, etc.
- – Paying all the bills
- – Getting client orders completed and out the door
- – Calling friends with routinely scheduled playdates, etc. and reminding them of our trip
- – Working out the missed dates with our homeschool co-op and getting all makeup materials
And then, we hit the road.
I think I may need a vacation from my vacation. I’m pooped.
Does getting everything ready for your vacation wear you out? Please say it’s not just me!