This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cookies are sure to be the favorite of any peanut butter and chocolate lover.
Do y’all remember those Peanut Butter Cookies that I shared with you earlier this week? Well, I really think you need to go make that dough right about now, because I am about to share with you one way to take them over the tip top! Make them into Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cookies.
If you have an addiction to peanut butter and chocolate like I do, then these need to be in your life immediately.
I actually made them two ways. I made them in my mini muffin pan by place a scoop of cookie dough into the bottom of each of the indentions of the muffin pan. Then, I pressed one square from a mini Hershey bar into the center of the cookie dough.
Next, I topped it with another scoop of cookie dough, making sure to press the dough to completely encase the chocolate in the cookie dough center.
I also made them as large cookies on a baking sheet. These are larger than the mini muffin size cookies and I used two squares of the chocolate bar in the center of the cookie.
Both were amazing, so you can make these anyway that you’d like – just be sure to make them!
Here’s my recipe.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cookies
- 1 peanut butter cookies
- 12 mini Hershey bars
- Prepare [peanut butter cookie dough|https://addapinch.com/?p=3553]. Scoop about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter cookie dough. Place on baking sheet or in base of mini muffin pan.
- Break mini Hershey bar in half and press into the center of the cookie dough.
- Scoop a second scoop of peanut butter cookie dough and place on top of Hershey bar. Now, with your hands form peanut butter cookie dough all around Hershey bars to make sure they are in the middle of the cookie.
- Roll cookie dough through granulated sugar and place on baking sheet if you are baking as a flat cookie or sprinkle top with granulated sugar if you are baking in mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Serve warm and devour.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Make these soon and then let me know how much you love them!
Enjoy and have a great weekend!
I’ll take two please, stat!
LOL! You’ll most likely really want three! 🙂