Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wraps Recipe
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wraps - Quick, easy and oh so delicious! This chicken wraps recipe is made with chicken, bacon, cucumbers, red onions, and a special sweet and spicy spread!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 4 spinach or flour tortillas - 8 inches, room temperature, bibb lettuce or collard greens
- 1/2 cup pineapple jalapeno cream cheese spread
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cooled and sliced into 1/2-inch slices or rotisserie chicken
- 2 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 4 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup pepper jelly optional
Spread each tortilla (or lettuce leaf) with 1 tablespoon of the pineapple jalapeno cream cheese spread, top with a layer of spinach leaves, and arrange about 1/2 cup of chicken on the spinach leaves. Top with about 1 slice of bacon for each tortilla, cucumber, red onion, and avocado.
Fold the bottom of each tortilla up about 2 inches, and start rolling the burrito from the right side. When the burrito is half-rolled, fold the top and bottom of the tortilla down, enclosing the filling, and continue rolling to make a tight, compact cylinder.
If serving immediately, slice in half and serve with optional pepper jelly. If making ahead, wrap each chicken wrap tightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.