Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe - These 5-ingredient bacon wrapped dates are out of this world delicious and so easy!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 25 bacon wrapped dates
- 1 (16-ounce) package applewood smoked bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 (8-ounce) package pitted dates
- 1 (4-ounce) package blue cheese, gorgonzola, goat cheese, brie, or cream cheese
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and arrange a wire baking rack on top. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Stuff the opening of each pitted date with cheese and then wrap each tightly with a piece of bacon. Secure with a small toothpick or carefully place seam side down onto the rack. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder and sprinkle liberally over wrapped dates.
Place into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is crisp. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes before serving.