Watermelon Skewers Recipe
Fun watermelon skewers are perfect for parties! So easy to make and fun to eat, these watermelon skewers are always a hit!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 whole seedless watermelon cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 2 - 3 pints fresh blueberries
- 1 3 - 4 inch wide star cookie cutter
- chopsticks or bamboo skewers
- 1 whole watermelon for serving
Cut star shapes out of watermelon slices using your star cookie cutter. Skewer 3 to 5 fresh blueberries onto each chopstick or bamboo skewer, followed by a watermelon star for the top of the skewer. Repeat until all skewers are assembled.
Place skewers into an airtight container if not serving immediately. To serve, poke bottom end of each skewer into the whole watermelon.