Easy Chicken Club Salad Recipe
This Easy Chicken Club Salad Recipe is a delicious twist on the favorite layered club sandwich. Made of tender chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and so much more! It is always a favorite!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 6 cups salad greens
- 3 medium chicken breasts cooked, cooled and sliced or rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices bacon cooked, cooled and chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 4 large hard boiled eggs quartered
- 1 large cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 4 slices ham or turkey stacked, rolled and sliced
If you are not using pre-cooked chicken and bacon:
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400º F. Set a wire rack on the baking sheet and spray with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Arrange the bacon slices on one half of the wire rack lined baking sheet and the chicken breast on the other half.
- Bake until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165º F when checked with a internal meat thermometer, about 40 minutes.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 230mg | Sodium: 613mg | Potassium: 883mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1415IU | Vitamin C: 22.9mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1.7mg