Easy Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe
Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe - This easy Tortellini Pasta Salad recipe is a summer staple! Perfect for picnics, potlucks, reunions, or to make ahead for easy meals, this is a pasta salad you'll turn to time and again!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 2 pounds refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 medium cucumbers peeled and chopped
- 2 (6-ounce) jars black olives
- 2 (8-ounce) packages feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Homemade Italian Dressing or store-bought
- chopped fresh oregano for garnish if desired
Cook the tortellini pasta according to package instructions. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, and feta cheese to the tortellini. Pour in the Italian dressing and stir until well-combined. Top with fresh oregano if desired. Serve immediately or cover with wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 532mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 2.3mg