Grilled Caesar Salad Recipe
Grilled Caesar Salad Recipe - This Grilled Caesar Salad made a delicious twist on a classic caesar salad recipe. Ready in less than 30 minutes, the added char from the grill adds just the right amount of smokiness to the salad while still leaving it crisp.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 3 - 6
- 3 medium heads of romaine lettuce cleaned and dried
- olive oil
- Caesar salad dressing homemade or store-bought
- Parmesan cheese shaved
For the Bread:
- 3 slices of thick-sliced bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
Slice each head of romaine in half lengthwise, leaving the core of the head of lettuce in place to help hold the lettuce together. Brush the cut side of the romaine with olive oil and place onto the grill until grill marks have developed, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the grill and serve with Caesar dressing, shaved parmesan cheese, and thick-sliced bread.