Classic Caesar Dressing Recipe
Easy Caesar Dressing is creamy and delicious! A restaurant-style caesar salad dressing made at home with just a few ingredients!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Whisk lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste and Dijon mustard until well-combined. Add in mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt) and whisk until creamy. Stir in parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.