No Bake Cookie Bars Recipe
No Bake Cookie Bars - These No Bake Cookie Bars are so simple to make and even more delicious to eat! Made of oats, chocolate, and coconut!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 16 bars
- 1¾ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 8 tablespoons butter cut into large pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup nutella or creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flake
Spray an 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray or coat lightly with coconut oil.
Add sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder to a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil for about three minutes. Remove from heat and stir in nutella or peanut butter, vanilla, salt, oats and coconut. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Allow to dry for about 15 - 20 minutes until firm.
Slice into 16 individual bars.