Pork Loin Apple Brie Panini Recipe
Pork Loin Apple Brie Panini makes a delicious, quick and easy meal that the whole family will love!
Prep Time3 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time15 mins
- olive oil
- 1 Pork Loin cut into 1 inch slices
- 4 - 6 slices bacon applewood smoked
- 8 slices bread I used sourdough
- 2 medium apples cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices (Granny Smith, Rome, or Gala)
- 8 ounces brie cut into thin pieces
Preheat grill or grill pan to 425º F. Arrange pork loin slices and bacon on the grill or in a grill pan brushed with olive oil to prevent sticking. Grill pork loin about 5 minutes on each side and then flip to cook about 5 minutes on the other side. Remove from grill and set aside.
Assemble paninis for grilling by layering grilled pork loin slices, bacon, apple slices, and brie. Place onto panini grill and cook for 2 to 5 minutes until the brie has melted. Remove and serve.