Pork Loin Apple Brie Panini makes a delicious, quick and easy meal that the whole family will love!
Now that school is in full swing, afternoon and evening activities are all scheduled throughout the week, I’m definitely thinking of how I can make a quick and easy meal that my whole family will love. I know your weeks are equally as busy, if not even busier!
I decided to combine a few of my family’s favorites into this panini – pork, bacon, apples, and cheese!
I used pork sirloin that I sliced into about 1-inch thick slices to help it cook more quickly. Then, I tossed it onto my indoor grill pan and cooked about 12 minutes until it was cooked through. To add more bacon flavor, I also included slices of bacon to the sandwiches. Oh my! Start to finish, I had supper on the table in 15 minutes.
Then, I got busy making the paninis. I layered slices of brie, apple, and the pork onto bread slices and popped it into the panini grill for about 3 minutes and it was done. I love the crunch the apples add that just works perfectly with the creaminess of the brie.
Here’s my Pork Apple Brie Panini Recipe. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does!
Pork Loin Apple Brie Panini Recipe
- olive oil
- 1 Pork Loin cut into 1 inch slices
- 4 - 6 slices bacon applewood smoked
- 8 slices bread I used sourdough
- 2 medium apples cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices (Granny Smith, Rome, or Gala)
- 8 ounces brie cut into thin pieces
- Preheat grill or grill pan to 425º F. Arrange pork loin slices and bacon on the grill or in a grill pan brushed with olive oil to prevent sticking. Grill pork loin about 5 minutes on each side and then flip to cook about 5 minutes on the other side. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Assemble paninis for grilling by layering grilled pork loin slices, bacon, apple slices, and brie. Place onto panini grill and cook for 2 to 5 minutes until the brie has melted. Remove and serve.