Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Pineapple Skewers Recipe
These easy grilled pork tenderloin and pineapple skewers are a quick-fix family favorite! Ready in minutes and so delicious!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 (1.5 - 2 pound) Pork Tenderloin cut into 2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce divided
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 medium green pepper deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red pepper deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion cut into 2-inch pieces
- olive oil
Place pork tenderloin into a large zip top bag. Add half of the teriyaki sauce to the pork tenderloin. Press as much air out of the bag as possible and seal. Massage the teriyaki sauce onto the pork tenderloin and allow to marinate for at least one hour to overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat grill to 425º F. Arrange pork tenderloin, pineapple, peppers and onion onto skewers. Brush grill with olive oil to prevent sticking. Place skewers onto grill and cook until pork registers between 145º F and 160º F (based on preference) when checked with an internal meat probe, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from grill and allow to rest about 3 minutes before serving. Brush with remaining teriyaki sauce