This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Grilled pork tenderloin makes a delicious meal, but these easy grilled pork tenderloin and pineapple skewers are a quick-fix family favorite! Ready in minutes and so delicious!
Thinking of cooking supper on the grill immediately makes me think of summertime, fun with friends and family, and relaxing meals. I think it’s the mingling of the smells from the grill with fresh cut grass, gardenias blooming and all of the sounds of outside that just puts everyone in a more relaxed mood. At least it does me. Anytime we have the opportunity, you better believe we crank up the grill and head outside.
I also love that as hot and humid as it gets in Georgia throughout the summer, cooking outside prevents me from heating up the kitchen by using the cooktop or the oven. The less heat I add to the day – the better! And let’s face it, my husband generally takes over whenever grilling is concerned, so it makes the entire experience more fun since we are cooking together.
The other night, we all got in late from various activities and were all exhausted, hungry and ready to relax by the time we walked in the door. Thankfully, I’d thought a wee bit ahead and had marinated a pork tenderloin in the refrigerator for that night’s supper of pork tenderloin skewers. I used my teriyaki sauce as a marinade for fresh pork tenderloin for these skewers and it was the perfect match!
To make my skewers, I simply cut the pork tenderloin in half lengthwise and then skewered it along with chunks of fresh pineapple, onions, and peppers and popped them onto the grill. I served them along with quinoa that I cooked while the grilled pork tenderloin was cooking and within 20 minutes from start to finish, we had a full meal ready to go! Since the pork tenderloin was seasoned, the meal was full of flavor and a definite favorite for my family not only throughout the summer but on into the fall for busy school nights and weekends tailgating before the game. It is a definite keeper around here!
Here’s the printable Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin Skewers recipe card for you. I think you’ll love these as much as we do!
Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Pineapple Skewers Recipe
- 1 (1.5 – 2 pound) Pork Tenderloin cut into 2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce divided
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 medium green pepper deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red pepper deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion cut into 2-inch pieces
- olive oil
- Place pork tenderloin into a large zip top bag. Add half of the teriyaki sauce to the pork tenderloin. Press as much air out of the bag as possible and seal. Massage the teriyaki sauce onto the pork tenderloin and allow to marinate for at least one hour to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to 425º F. Arrange pork tenderloin, pineapple, peppers and onion onto skewers. Brush grill with olive oil to prevent sticking. Place skewers onto grill and cook until pork registers between 145º F and 160º F (based on preference) when checked with an internal meat probe, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from grill and allow to rest about 3 minutes before serving. Brush with remaining teriyaki sauce
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Disclosure: I am excited to work with Smithfield to bring you delicious recipes using their fresh pork products.
Yum!!! I have yet to make skewers this year and now I’m dying to! These look great!
Thanks so much, Tori. They were so easy and so flavorful!
Oh wow! These kabobs look divine! We always do shrimp, steak or chicken kabobs – but I had never thought of pork tenderloin. Such a great idea… And the addition of pineapple is just perfect! Also your photos are stunning!
Thanks so much, Megan. There’s nothing like being able to get such a delicious meal on the table that quickly either. Love it!
Pork an pineapple are like soulmates! I have never done that on skewers but it looks like a great recipe 😉
They are great soul mates, aren’t they?
I am going to look for these seasoned pork tenderloins in my area. The one thing that gets me irritated when I want to cook a marinated meat is…. I forget to marinate it…silly I know, but the truth. Thanks for sharing!
We are in the same boat! I’ve done the same thing more times than I care to remember, Kay.
I love pork and pineapple together. . and grilled on a skewer?! Delicious!!! I love grilling in the summer!!! love these!
YUM. Can’t wait to try this for my next dinner party/BBQ!
What a yummy sweet and savoury combination! Such a great BBQ recipe!
These look so yum! Especially with the pineapple. I love skewers and I usually do chicken, but you have inspired me to try pork. I have a feeling Ill be using it a lot…