Salmon Salad Recipe
Salmon Salad makes a delicious salad I turn to time and again. Ready in 15 minutes, it is perfect for a busy weeknight meal or for easy entertaining.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 recipe Baked Salmon
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 cups fresh salad greens
- 4 fresh tangerines peeled and sectioned or 2 cups jarred mandarin oranges
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly slices (optional)
- 1 cup fresh berries optional
- Vinaigrette Dressing for serving
Prepare baked salmon according to recipe instructions. As the salmon is baking, assemble salad of baby spinach, salad greens, citrus fruit of tangerines or mandarin oranges. If using, add slices of red onion and/ or fresh berries. Place salmon filet on top of salad or break into large chunks and arrange on salad. Serve with dressing on the side.