Crab Dip Recipe
Crab Dip makes a favorite appetizer or snack to serve. Get this family-favorite crab dip recipe everyone will love!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat picked through for shells
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or 1/2 small onion grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 - 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray 9x13 baking dish or two small casserole dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine all until well-combined. Spread into casserole dish(es). If baking in one 9x13, bake about 30-35 minutes. If baking in two smaller casserole dishes, bake about 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of the dish. Serve hot with crackers or corn or tortilla chips.