Crab Dip makes a favorite appetizer or snack to serve that we all just love. Filled with delicious crabmeat, this crab dip recipe is an absolute favorite around here.
Perfect to serve with celery sticks, crackers, or corn chips makes this crab dip one of those recipes that I turn to time and again, especially for special occasions or when entertaining.
It is always a hit and one of those dishes that everyone gathers around for a party, too.
Here’s my Crab Dip Recipe to enjoy with your family and friends. I hope you love it!
Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat picked through for shells
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or 1/2 small onion grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 - 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray 9x13 baking dish or two small casserole dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all until well-combined. Spread into casserole dish(es). If baking in one 9x13, bake about 30-35 minutes. If baking in two smaller casserole dishes, bake about 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of the dish. Serve hot with crackers or corn or tortilla chips.