Chicken Cheese Ball Recipe
Chicken Cheese Ball makes an easy, elegant dish when entertaining. This family favorite chicken cheese ball recipe can be made up to three days ahead.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 12-ounce can chicken, white meat only preferred
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- crackers and fruit for serving
Mix together chicken, cream cheese, onion or onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and 1/2 cup of chopped pecans in a medium mixing bowl.
Pour chicken cheese ball mixture into the center of a large piece of plastic wrap. Using plastic wrap, press chicken cheese ball mixture to form a ball.
Press remaining chopped pecans onto top and sides of chicken cheese ball.
Wrap with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for 1 hour up to 3 days before serving.
Serve with crackers and fruit.