Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe - This quick and easy Shrimp Avocado Salad comes together in a snap for a light and refreshing, no cook salad recipe!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 pounds boiled or steamed shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 avocados cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Add shrimp, avocado, and onion to a large bowl.
In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together ingredients for the dressing. Whisk until well-combined.
Add dressing to shrimp avocado salad until it has the amount you desire. Serve additional dressing on the side.
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 285mg | Sodium: 892mg | Potassium: 334mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 1.5% | Vitamin C: 12% | Calcium: 17% | Iron: 15.3%