Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe – This quick and easy Shrimp Avocado Salad comes together in a snap for a light and refreshing, no cook salad recipe!
And that makes this shrimp avocado salad the perfect answer.
Full of cool, shrimp and creamy avocados, this salad has a bit of a zestiness to it from the bits of red onion and the dressing.
This shrimp avocado salad would also be perfect inside of fresh or bakery bread for a delicious sandwich for a more casual supper with friends or piled high on top of a bed of greens for a dressier salad for a luncheon.
There are just so many options with this bright, tasty salad that you just can’t go wrong with it.
It makes a perfect make-ahead salad as well. Toss it all together, store it in an airtight container for a luncheon the next day or even supper the next evening. You’ll be so glad you did!
Here’s my Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe. I can’t wait to here how you like it!
- 2 pounds boiled or steamed shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 avocados, cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- For the Dressing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add shrimp, avocado, and onion to a large bowl.
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together ingredients for the dressing. Whisk until well-combined.
- Add dressing to shrimp avocado salad until it has the amount you desire. Serve additional dressing on the side.