Grilled Chicken Fiesta Salad Recipe
Grilled Chicken Fiesta Salad Recipe - This simple grilled chicken salad recipe is kicked up a notch for a spicy Tex-Mex favorite!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 4 - 6 cups salad greens
- 2 grilled skinless, boneless chicken breasts sliced
- 1 ear grilled corn removed from the cob
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced thinly
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- fresh cilantro
- 1 cup salsa recipe
- 1 medium avocado
Arrange salad greens on a large platter or toss into a large bowl. Top with grilled chicken slices, corn, black beans, tomatoes, onion, crushed tortilla chips, and torn fresh cilantro.
Pour salsa into a small cup and place on the platter alongside the salad for serving. Halve the avocado and place alongside the salad, or go ahead and dice and toss into the salad.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 671mg | Potassium: 876mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1650IU | Vitamin C: 43.3mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 3.1mg