Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
Philly Cheesesteak Recipe - A Classic cheesesteak recipe made of seasoned, thinly sliced beef, peppers, onions, and lots of cheese! Ready in 30 minutes!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 2 pounds sirloin steak thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Stone House Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 medium yellow onion thinly sliced
- 2 medium peppers (green, red, poblano, or a mixture) thinly sliced
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
Season steak with Stone House Seasoning, cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a medium skillet set over medium heat. Add onion and peppers to the skillet and caramelize, about 15 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and the steak slices. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
Spoon peppers and onions into the hoagies and top with steak and provolone cheese. Serve warm.
Serving: 1cheesesteak | Calories: 706kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 68g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g