Vegetable Tortellini Soup Recipe
Vegetable Tortellini Soup Recipe – This quick and easy vegetable tortellini soup comes together in minutes for a flavorful soup recipe loaded with vegetables and delicious bites of tortellini.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil optional
- ½ medium onion diced (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic minced (optional)
- 2 cups carrots, sliced or 1 (15-ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 pound peeled and diced whole tomatoes or 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 medium zucchini chopped (optional)
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach or 1 package frozen and thawed spinach
- grated Parmesan cheese for serving
Add olive oil, onions, garlic, and carrots to a Dutch oven set over medium heat. Cook until just tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, vegetable broth and Italian Seasoning Mix.
Stir in the zucchini (if using), tortellini and cook until the tortellini is cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the spinach. Let the spinach soften from the heat of the soup. Add seasonings to taste.
Serve warm with grated Parmesan cheese, if using.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.9g | Protein: 7.5g | Fat: 4.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar: 4.2g