Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn Recipe
Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn Recipe - This flavorful, super easy Mexican Street Corn recipe is ready in 15 minutes in the air fryer and always a favorite!
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 pieces fresh corn on the cob cleaned
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese or Feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium lime cut into wedges
Place corn into the air fryer basket and cook at 390ºF for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle corn with cheese and cook at 390ºF for 5 more minutes.
Remove from air fryer and sprinkle with chili powder, Stone House Seasoning, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Serving: 1piece of corn | Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 6.1mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 0.5mg