Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn Recipe – This flavorful, super easy Mexican Street Corn recipe is ready in 15 minutes in the air fryer and is always a favorite!
If you are looking for a quick and easy side dish recipe, this is a recipe you will want to try! It is such a simple recipe and one that everyone loves whenever I serve it.
How to Make Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn
Be sure to see the recipe card below for the full listing of ingredients, instructions, notes, and estimated nutritional information.
For this recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Corn on the cob – I love to use fresh corn on the cob when available. You can also use frozen corn that has been thawed.
- Cheese – Use crumbled Cotija or Feta cheese
- Seasonings: chili powder and Stone House Seasoning
- Cilantro – chopped fresh is best to use in this recipe
- Lime – cut into wedges
Here’s how I make it.
Start with corn on the cob. If it is fresh, be sure to clean and silk the corn. If it is frozen, be sure that it is thawed.
Place the corn into the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes at 390 degrees.
Then, I sprinkle the cheese onto my corn and cook for five more minutes.
Once done, I remove it from the air fryer and top with chili powder and Stone House Seasoning, along with fresh cilantro. I serve it with fresh lime wedges.
You may know that traditional Mexican Street Corn also has a thick coating of mayonnaise on the corn. You can definitely add that if you’d like, I just wanted to reduce the unnecessary calories and fat from this recipe. If you want to add, I would rub each ear of corn with 1/4 cup of mayonnaise before sprinkling it with the cheese and cooking for the final five minutes.
Here’s my Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn Recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do.
Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn Recipe
- 4 pieces fresh corn on the cob, cleaned
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
- Place corn into the air fryer basket and cook at 390ºF for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle corn with cheese and cook at 390ºF for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and sprinkle with chili powder, Stone House Seasoning, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.