Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe
Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe - These easy nachos make a quick appetizer or a favorite supper! These are the best nachos and are so simple to make in your sheet pan!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 (9-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup restaurant style salsa
- 1 (4-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 medium avocado pitted and diced
- 1 medium lime sliced into wedges
Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and set aside.
Add the ground beef to a medium skillet set over medium heat. Sprinkle on cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until all of the meat is brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in the minced garlic and cook about 2 more minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Remove the meat mixture from the skillet using a slotted spoon and arrange it on top of the chips. Then, top with the cheeses and the the black beans. Place the sheet pan into the preheated oven and bake until the cheeses have melted, about 5 - 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with peppers, green onions, salsa, sour cream, and avocado. Squeeze two lime wedges over the top of the nachos and serve the remaining lime wedges on the side.