Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe
This Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe makes a quick and easy appetizer for a crowd or a favorite weeknight supper! These are the best nachos and so simple to make in your sheet pan!
I love quick and easy recipes that I know I can depend on everyone devouring. Nachos are definitely on that list and these sheet pan nachos just couldn’t be simpler!
How To Make Sheet Pan Nachos
To make them, I begin by preheating my oven and then lining my sheet pan with foil or parchment for the easiest cleanup. Then, I arrange my tortilla chips in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan and set it aside as I brown my ground beef and onion.
Then, I top my tortilla chips with the browned meat and onion mixture, cheeses, and black beans and pop it into the oven to allow the cheese to melt. Once it has melted, I remove it from the oven and top with jalapeno slices, green onions, salsa, sour cream, and avocado. Finally, squeeze a few wedges of lime over the nachos and serve with the remaining on the side.
This nachos recipe is certainly one of the best and these are some of the easiest beef nachos to make with this sheet pan nachos recipe!
Sheet Pan Nachos Video
Here’s my Sheet Pan Nachos recipe. I hope you guys love it!
Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe
Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe - These easy nachos make a quick appetizer or a favorite supper! These are the best nachos and are so simple to make in your sheet pan!
- 1 (9-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup restaurant style salsa
- 1 (4-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 medium avocado pitted and diced
- 1 medium lime sliced into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and set aside.
- Add the ground beef to a medium skillet set over medium heat. Sprinkle on cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until all of the meat is brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in the minced garlic and cook about 2 more minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Remove the meat mixture from the skillet using a slotted spoon and arrange it on top of the chips. Then, top with the cheeses and the the black beans. Place the sheet pan into the preheated oven and bake until the cheeses have melted, about 5 - 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with peppers, green onions, salsa, sour cream, and avocado. Squeeze two lime wedges over the top of the nachos and serve the remaining lime wedges on the side.
All images and text © Robyn Stone for Add a Pinch