This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
A simple recipe for homemade three cheese white pizza that takes ordinary cheese pizza to a whole new level!
This Three Cheese White Pizza recipe is loaded with delicious cheeses on a homemade pizza crust! It’s easy to make and such a favorite pizza!
Homemade pizza has always been a favorite in our house – especially where Sam is concerned. If I asked him every single night what he’d like for supper, pizza would most likely be mentioned at least once or twice a week. Not that it happens, but still. He loves it.
What I’ve learned through the years is to whip up this pizza loaded up with cheese, cheese, and more cheese to surprise him! The look on his face when he walks into the kitchen is priceless.
It doesn’t hurt that the rest of the family goes nuts over this pizza, too!
For this recipe, I skip using my pizza sauce recipe. Instead, I use ricotta cheese as my base and spread it onto my homemade pizza dough, top it with big hunks of mozzarella and then with parmesan that I grate right over the top. Mercy!
Then, I just pop the pizza into the oven for a few minutes and until the pizza crust is nice and golden brown and the cheese has melted into a glorious layer upon layer of cheesiness.
Once I take it out of the oven, I have to work quickly because all bets are off with fresh, hot pizza at my house! I quickly cut it into slices and then step back to serve it. Of course, I like to serve a huge green salad alongside the pizza and think that so many flavors of dressing compliment it well, but my favorite is balsamic vinaigrette. Yum!
This simple pizza recipe works perfectly for pizza night at home, tailgating with friends and family, or even for entertaining. Just be sure to make extra! It goes quickly!
Here’s my Homemade Three Cheese Pizza Recipe. I think you will go nuts over it!
Homemade Three Cheese White Pizza Recipe
- olive oil
- 1 homemade pizza dough recipe
- 4 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces Mozzarella cheese sliced
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 500º F. Drizzle olive oil onto a rimmed baking sheet pan or a pizza pan, enough for a 14-inch pizza. Work pizza dough onto the pan. Drizzle additional olive oil on top of the pizza dough. Using a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon, spread the ricotta cheese over the crust, leaving an edge to the dough for the crust. Then top with mozzarella slices and finally with Parmesan cheese. Place into the preheated oven and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until the pizza crust is golden brown and the cheese have all melted and begin to slightly bubble.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.