Chicken Artichoke Pizza made with homemade pizza crust, cheese, chicken and artichoke hearts makes a pizza recipe everyone loves!
A few years back, we started a tradition of making homemade pizza and watching movies to celebrate the weekend. Some weekends, other things come along and we aren’t able to make it, but when we do, it is a pure and complete joy.
Table of Contents
How to Make Chicken Artichoke Pizza Recipe
Be sure to see the recipe card below for the full listing of ingredients, instructions, notes, and estimated nutritional information.
For this chicken artichoke pizza, you’ll need olive oil, pizza dough, Ricotta cheese, chicken, artichoke hearts, Mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
Prep. Preheat the oven to 500º F.
Make the pizza. Drizzle olive oil onto the pizza pan. Spread the pizza dough onto the pan and drizzle with additional olive oil if desired. Spread on the Ricotta cheese and add the remaining toppings.
Cook the pizza. Place into the oven and bake until golden brown, about 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes. Slice and serve.
To store leftovers. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To make ahead. See the pizza dough recipe for making the pizza dough ahead of time. Cook the chicken and store it in an airtight container for up to 3 days. When ready to prepare the pizza, assemble, cook, and serve according to the instructions.
Here’s my Chicken Artichoke Pizza recipe. I hope you love it, too!
Chicken Artichoke Pizza Recipe
- olive oil
- 1 pizza dough
- 4 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups chicken breasts, (about 2 breasts) roasted and shredded
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 4 ounces Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 500º F. Drizzle olive oil onto a rimmed baking sheet pan or a pizza pan, enough for a 14-inch pizza. Work pizza dough onto the pan. Drizzle additional olive oil on top of the pizza dough. Using a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon, spread the ricotta cheese over the crust, leaving an edge to the dough for the crust. Then top with shredded chicken, artichoke, mozzarella slices and finally with Parmesan cheese.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until the pizza crust is golden brown and the cheeses have all melted and begin to slightly bubble.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.
You may use rotisserie chicken as a time-saver as well.
Storage TipsTo store leftovers. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To make ahead. See the pizza dough recipe for making the pizza dough ahead of time. Cook the chicken and store it in an airtight container for up to 3 days. When ready to prepare the pizza, assemble, cook, and serve according to the instructions.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.