This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Meatloaf muffins make a quick cook weeknight meatloaf recipe. On the table in less than 30 minutes, these meatloaf muffins will become a favorite!
My family always loves it when I make meatloaf. It’s one of those comforting, hearty suppers that just immediately makes me think of Sunday suppers growing up. Mother would make meatloaf, potatoes, green beans, and sliced tomatoes with a big glass of sweet tea and have us well-fed as we ended our weekend and headed into the next week.
And let’s face it, meatloaf is a delicious supper that doesn’t break the bank!
That’s always nice.
I’ve tweaked her meatloaf recipe and turned it into a weeknight favorite around our house by making individual meatloaves that cook in 30 minutes from start to finish.
Here’s how I make these simple meatloaf muffins.
Place your ground beef or turkey in a large bowl.
Dice some onion.
Add your eggs.
Some Worcestershire sauce.
Some brown sugar.
Some crushed saltine crackers. You could also use bread crumbs.
Mix it all together until it is well-combined.
Now, here’s the trick to truly make this a simple, quick recipe for weeknight meatloaf — a muffin tin!
Spray it well with non-stick cooking spray and then spread your meatloaf mixture evenly into the cups of the muffin tin.
Pop it into your oven and bake for about 25 minutes until done.
Remove from the oven and spread with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Here’s my Weeknight Meatloaf Muffins Recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cracker or bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Spoon into muffin tins that have been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees until done, about 20-25 minutes.
- Top with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Prepare meatloaves through step 1.
- Place in freezer and freeze for one hour.
- Remove from muffin tins and wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
- Then place into zip top freezer bags.
- Freeze for up to one month.
To cook after freezing:
- Remove from freezer and thaw in refrigerator overnight.