Garlic Roasted Carrots recipe make a quick, easy and delicious carrot recipe! The perfect side dish for easy weeknights as well as when entertaining!
I love quick and easy dishes that are just as beautiful to serve when entertaining as they are practical to make on busy weeknights! These garlic roasted carrots are definitely one that I turn to time and again!
To make them, I simply preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment. I then arrange the carrots on the baking sheet and drizzle them with the olive oil and then sprinkle them with the garlic, salt and pepper. After a quick toss to make sure they are well coated, I pop them into the oven until they are fork tender, about 20 minutes. If the carrots are very large, the cooking time may be a bit longer and if they are smaller, then just a bit less.
They are delicious served with roast chicken, baked chicken, beef, pork and so much more!
Here’s my Garlic Roasted Carrots Recipe. I hope you love them as much as we do!
- 1 bunch (about 6 - 8) whole, fresh carrots, tops trimmed to 2 inches
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place carrots in a single layer onto the lined baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper to the carrots and gently toss to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fork tender. Remove from the oven and serve.