Honey Soy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Honey Soy Pork Tenderloin has to be one of those oh so simple meals that everyone in my family loves.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Stone House Seasoning
- 2 cloves minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch ground ginger
- pinch red pepper flakes optional for heat
- 1 2 1/2 - 3 pound pork tenderloin
Spray slow cooker insert with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix together olive oil, chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, Stone House seasoning, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup.
Add pork tenderloin to the slow cooker insert and pour olive oil mixture over pork tenderloin. Set slow cooker for 6 hours on low setting.